1. You need a 2 mm cluch pencil.
Clutch pencil by AMAZON (please click on picture)
2. Get 2 mm thick silver wire (999 fine silver) at : www.schmuckclub.de
3. Cut a 5 cm long piece from the wire.
4. Grind the two ends of the wire into shape. (Abrasive paper 180-220 grit).
5. There are 3 different possibilities of grinding:
a) Grind one end of the wire to a point (for outlines, hatching and cross-hatching.
b) Grind the other end of the wire to a rounding (for shading by circular or parallel movements).
c) Grinding of a bevel (this can be used to create wide or narrow lines with one tip - depending on the pen position.
abrasive board at AMAZON (please click on picture)
A pencil case (here: made of pear wood) is recommended for storing the silverpoint.
Pen case at AMAZON (Please click on picture)
Diese Webseite durchsuchen: